WELCOME TO BRITNEY SPEARS INDONESIA, The First, The Biggest and the #1 Britney Spears fansite in Indonesia since December 1st, 2009,
affiliated with Sony Music Entertainment Indonesia
A team blog that's only doing its best to keep you updated on everything Britney Spears all day, every day. Candids, videos and the latest news.
We do not claim ownership of any of the content displayed on this website unless otherwise stated. All media belong to their respective owners.
We welcome your comments and suggestions: email@example.com
December 3, 2013 - "Britney Jean" Released
December 10, 2013 - "Perfume" music video
December 22, 2013 - "I Am Britney Jean" Premiere on E!
December 27, 2013 - "Britney: Piece of Me" kick off
Rolling Stone ran an article about Britney’s Las Vegas residency and her eighth studio album, “Britney Jean,” for their December 5th issue.
Diawal tahun 2013 Britney kembali mengalami transisi dalam hidup dan karirnya, mengumumkan pengunduran dirinya sebagai juri di musim ketiga The X-Factor USA, dan perpisahan dengan tunangannya Jason Trawick. Perpisahan tersebut terbilang cukup rumit mengingat Trawick, seorang talent-agent, merupakan salah satu co-conservator sah Britney bersama sang ayah, Jamie Spears sejak 2007.
The world stopped for a split second, when the Queen of Pop locked lips with her rival/protégé, Britney Spears. (Christina Aguilera snuck in a kiss too, but no one cared.)
7. Britney Blows Comeback, 2007 Opening the 2007 VMAs, an out-of-shape Britney huffed, puffed and lip-synched her way through “Gimme More.” Making matters worse, Sarah Silverman followed her onstage with this brutal line: “She is 25 years old and has already accomplished everything she is going to accomplish in her life.” Damn.
12. Damn, Britney! Where’d Your Clothes Go?, 2000 One minute Britney rocking a sleek black suit. Then she ripped it off, revealing a flesh-colored bodysuit, and began belting out “Oops… I Did It Again.” Go girl!
23. Britney Dances with a Snake, 2001 Her video for “I’m A Slave 4 U” was shocking enough. (Panties on top of leather!) But that’s nothing compared to the live python she draped around her neck at the VMAs.
So, Britney has most iconic moments than your favorite!
ALBUM 8 IS ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED ALBUMS OF 2013
Britney’s upcoming studio album made The Rolling Stone’sMost Anticipated Albums of 2013 list at #8
With widespread reports that Britney is leaving The X Factor after just one season, there’s presumably plenty of time for her to wrap up the follow-up to 2011′s Femme Fatale. That album was a big success, landing “Hold It Against Me,” “Till the World Ends” and “I Wanna Go” all over the radio. Britney’s 2007 meltdown is now a distant memory, and she’s once again one of the most reliable hit-makers in the industry. Not much is known about the new album, but we’d be shocked if she didn’t work with Max Martin and Dr. Luke again. Why mess with a winning formula?
Rob Sheffield from Rolling Stone counted down their top 25 favorite songs of 2011, with How I Roll topping the list at number one!
1. Britney Spears, “How I Roll” Britney hooks up with the Swedish production duo Bloodshy and Avant, who also gave her “Toxic” in 2004 and “Piece of Me” in 2007, and like the first two chapters of the trilogy, it’s fiendishly inventive girl noise. Every sound effect that jumps out of the mix“ Brit slurring the word “speakerrrr,” digital finger-snaps, a real beatbox pretending to be a human beatbox â€“ builds the tension. There’s even a plot: An ordinary girl sits in her lonely room, dreaming of party lights far away, wishing she could escape to a place where she can show her kneesocks and drink tequila on the rocks, where there’s music and there’s people and they’re young and alive. But the mean old world won’t let her break free, so she just sings along with the machines until she turns into a machine herself, because only the beat understands her.
Rolling Stone’s Top 25 Songs Of 2011
1. Britney Spears, “How I Roll” 2. Big Sean feat. Nicki Minaj, “Dance (A$$) (Remix)” 3. Beyonce, “Countdown” 4. EMA, “California” 5. Bon Iver, “Beth/Rest” 6. Jay-Z and Kanye West feat. Frank Ocean, “No Church In The Wild” 7. Pistol Annies, “Hell On Heels” 8. Rebecca Black, “Friday” 9. Nicki Minaj, “Super Bass” 10. Stevie Nicks, “Annabel Lee” 11. Rihanna, “We Found Love” 12. Destroyer, “Kaputt” 13. Azealia Banks, “212″ 14. Kurt Vile, “Runner Ups” 15. Adele, “Rolling In The Deep” 16. Radiohead, “Separator” 17. Neon Indian, “Fallout” 18. Thurston Moore, “Mina Loy” 19. The Horrors, “Still Life” 20. Xeno and Oaklander, “Sets and Lights” 21. Paul Simon, “Rewrite” 22. Avril Lavigne, “What the Hell” 23. Yuck, “Get Away” 24. Nicki Minaj, “Girlfriend” 25. Lady Gaga, “The Edge Of Glory”
"TILL THE WORLD ENDS" AS THE 3RD BEST SINGLE OF 2011
So this is how Rollingstone.comdescribed “Till The World Ends” after naming it the 3rd best single of 2011….
“Brit delivers the Apocalypse Now of Eurotrash electrotrance disco songs, as that throbbing pulse builds to a pure drop-the-bomb chorus. And that “whoa-ho-ho” choir sounds like Cher leading an aircraft carrier full of gay sailors.
Here’s the Top Ten:
1. Adele – Rolling In The Deep 2. Jay-Z & Kanye West – Niggas In Paris 3. Britney Spears- Till The World Ends 4. Foo Fighters – These Days 5. Paul Simon – Rewrite 6. Radiohead – Lotus Flower 7. Lady GaGa- The Edge Of Glory 8. Beyoncé – Countdown 9. Lil Wayne ft. Cory Gunz – Six Foot Seven 10. The Decemberists – Don’t Carry At All