Britney Spears Indonesia
affiliated with Sony Music Entertainment Indonesia
We provide you the latest news, pictures, music and anything related to Britney Spears.
We welcome your comments and suggestions:
Cee Lo Green may have just finished a residency at the Colosseum in Las Vegas, but he’s still not about to offer any words of wisdom to Britney Spears about her upcoming Sin City gig at Planet Hollywood.
“She’s a seasoned veteran, you know what I mean, I don’t know if she needs any of my advice. I need some of hers.”
Cee Lo Green, says of Britney to E! News at the Billboard Music Awards.
Meanwhile, Las Vegas show veteran Celine Dion also talked Britney.
“She knows exactly what she needs to do,” said Dion, who is currently recording a new English language album. “She is a hard worker. She’s very talented and you know what, there’s a place for everybody. You just have to make sure you take your seat. You have to make sure you get ready, you prepare yourself, you focus and everybody can do it. She can do it.
“I’m a mom,” she added. “I do my show and I enjoy the moment and I run to my kids. That’s my success.”
Sounds like the perfect plan for Britney.
Britney Spears has confirmed her long-rumoured Las Vegas residency.
Our-girl told Shape magazine what fans can expect from her Vegas shows and what she is doing to keep trim.
She went on to say that she is keeping in shape by doing yoga and cardio: “I’m doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio - hour-long sessions three times a week with my trainer, Tony Martinez.”
Britney also revealed that Whitney Houston’s ‘I Wanna Dance with Somebody’ and Bruno Mars’s ‘Locked Out of Heaven’ are on her workout playlist.
Britney Spears has been told that construction and makeover details of her new Las Vegas home at Planet Hollywood are nearing completion — and according to new report she’s begun making plans for a November start date.
It’s expected that in about 20 days, full details of the production with Caesars Entertainment will be revealed, with the director being named at the same time. The initial concert dates and ticket sales information will be unveiled then, too.
It’s unclear, though, if the November date will be the start of final Las Vegas rehearsals or the start of her two-year run of alternating weekends.
Preliminary rehearsals and casting begin late September or early October in Los Angeles. Work on the technical aspects of installing new lighting and sound for Britney’s PH Live theater will start this summer.
To clear up confusion on the Twitterverse by fans, Britney was not here in Las Vegas over the weekend and did not make appearances at Planet Hollywood or Boulevard Theater. This is the second time in a week that a Britney look-alike has been spotted at functions, but the real pop princess remains at home in Los Angeles.
I’m told that’s where she is getting more and more excited about her Las Vegas residency and planning her next new recording session
Robin Leach tweeted fans there’s a Britney’s Vegas update on Monday;
It’s reported that Planet Hollywood is already gearing up for the Queen’s arrival, preparing a four-bedroom penthouse, equipped with a media and gym room.
It’s also rumored Britney will take the Vegas stage this fall for 70 shows in 2 years.
Check out 10 rumors about Britney’s Las Vegas residency according to BreatheHeavy.com.
But don’t hang your expectation too high, it’s April joke week.
1. The tentative start date for the residency is June 2014. Contracts HAVE been signed, they’re just holding off on announcing.
2. Planet Hollywood’s performing arts center is due to undergo renovations before the residency starts. They plan on starting the renovations in December and finishing them up in early March. They’re not renovating until December because they didn’t want to alienate summer tourists.
3. The renovations are happening ONLY because of Britney. In fact, it’s in the contract that she and her team have to approve the design plans and blueprint BEFORE the renovations start.
4. Britney’s residency wouldn’t start until June because of an album release in DECEMBER. They wanted to start it as early as March 2014, but Britney’s team is planning an international promo tour (mostly interviews) for the album that will start in the beginning of January and run for two weeks. Afterwards, Britney is hoping to have time to do a small 2 or 3 month world tour in support of the album (Most likely from February – April). If the world tour doesn’t work out, it is possible they could move the residency up to March, if the renovations are done.
5. Britney will host a New Year’s Eve party in Vegas this year.
6. She will perform a total of 43 shows on her residency, weekends only. The shows will be spread out over two years so she’ll have plenty of time off.
7. She’s being paid in the neighborhood of 30 million dollars just for the shows, plus a high percentage of merchandise sales.
8. It’s been said that these were some of the toughest contract negotiations in recent Vegas history. They initially wanted Britney to do a full on, week-by-week residency like Celine, where she would perform during the week. Britney was deadset on doing weekends only. The contract negotiations actually came to a HALT, with Britney refusing to negotiate further. 2 weeks later, Planet Hollywood Execs called her team with a new offer. The vegas execs were also worried that doing a world tour right before the residency would make people want to come see her less, but apparently that’s all been worked out.
9. Britney’s team actually advised AGAINST the residency in the beginning, and that Britney is the one who wanted to do it. She sees it as a great way to perform and do what she loves without having to spend so much time on the road and away from the boys.
10. They signed the contract when Britney was in Vegas for the weekend recently. Britney did NOT leave Shania’s show early because she couldn’t use her phone – She was SPECIFICALLY instructed to avoid afterparties and media.
There’s also rumor say it Britney will perform with a Michael Jackson hologram in her upcoming Las Vegas show.
The offcial announcement is expected some time this week, reports VegasDeluxe.
FIRST PICTURE OF BRITNEY IN VEGAS SINCE SHE ARRIVED