Britney Spears Indonesia
affiliated with Sony Music Entertainment Indonesia
We provide you the latest news, pictures, music and anything related to Britney Spears.
We welcome your comments and suggestions:
Forbes Magazine has listed tracks female celebrity earnings between May 2011 to May 2012 and Britney Spears listed at #2 with $58 Million only behind Oprah Winfrey!
Britney Spears was a distant second to Winfrey, with a relatively meager $58 million. That doesn’t include the $15 million payday Spears landed to join “The X Factor,” because the deal was signed after May 2012.
The majority of the names on Forbes’ top 10 are either pop stars who make money from tours and endorsement deals or the leading ladies of daytime TV who command top dollar in syndication.
The full list follows:
1) Oprah Winfrey - $165 million
2) Britney Spears - $58 million
3) Taylor Swift - $57 million
4) Ellen DeGeneres - $53 million
5) Rihanna - $53 million
6) Lady Gaga - $52 million
7) Jennifer Lopez - $52 million
8) Gisele Bundchen - $45 million
9) Katy Perry - $45 million
10) Judge Judy Sheindlin - $45 million